If you are wondering how you can make an indeliable impression on the girl of your dreams, here are 5 original ideas to set her heart aflutter.
- Buy a romantic book. Browse through its pages. Find the most romantic statements and underline them. You can also add your own feelings on random pages. Wrap it in a Valentine’s Day wrapping paper, and write on the cover, “for your eyes only.” Gift her the book. You’ll know when she has read it.
- Send her a box shaped like a heart containing a tiny slip with the message, “This is my heart, and it’s empty. I want you to live in it forever.”
- If you are young, seriously in love, and you can’t afford to gift her jewelry; gift her a jewelry box instead. Write a sincere love-note and tell her that one day you hope to fill it for her.
- Write 7 love-notes to her, but not on paper. Instead, discover unconventional things to write them on. For instance, a piece of bark, a paper-napkin, chocolate-wrapper, a lace handkerchief, and so on. Surprise her; let her know that you think of her all the time. Oh, and don’t send those love-notes to her all at once, send them one day at a time. A good time to begin would be February 8.
- If she has an iPad, gift her “My Love My Valentine – A Game of Romantic Courtship.” As she plays those 54 levels with your name as her sweetheart’s, the bond of your friendship will strengthen and your love will bloom. If she doesn’t have an iPad, download the game on yours, and play with it in front of her, with her name as your sweetheart’s. (Read more about the game My Love My Valentine here.) It’s a good idea to add this $0.99 gift to any other gift that you may be planning to give her – for it would last longer and bring you closer 🙂
I’ll soon be back with 5 gift ideas for him too 🙂